Monday, June 13, 2011

Homes on Parade

Luke and I went to the Parade of homes this weekend in Waunakee and Bristol.  We try to make it every year as we like to see what fun stuff the rich people do to their homes.  It's nice to dream isn't it.  Typically we go to Blackhawk and the homes are unreal.  This year the homes were a little less extravagant but still VERY nice.  I took a few pics of things that I liked just in case we decide to build our own home in the future.
Liked the side fireplaces

The built-ins and the white trim is nice

Fire pit and waterfall

This fireplace was directly when you walked in and it was two stories high, this home had 3 fireplaces this one, one in the living room and one in the three season porch

I liked the front porch of this one

Really cool bathroom mirror

I WILL buy this light fixture for my entryway some day

This was a home in Bristol that I really liked

No comments:

Post a Comment