Saturday, April 30, 2011

Olive and Eve

On the subject of yesterday's Royal Weding fascinators (Fun British Headwear) it made me think of my friend Jen's super cool head bands and head pieces that she makes.  I only wish I had a baby girl because if I did she would own several of them!  I would get one for Max but I think putting bunny ears on him at Easter was embarrassing enough.  I might just have to get one for myself.  Oh, and she also makes bridal couture pieces so those of you getting married you need to take a look!

Check out her etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/OliveandEve

Here are a few photos from her new Spring Line.


This one is my favorite.  The model here is Jen's daughter Evie... she's adorable!


I love this one too.  I could maybe see myself wearing it!


There are many different looks to choose from.
 The photos were taken by kjb photography.  I loved her pics of little Evie so much I'm going to have her do my family pics this summer!  You should also check out her website as she's located in Madison and does an amazing job.  http://kjbphotos.com/

Now after writing this I realized, I really need one of these headbands!  I hope you feel the same.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those hairpieces. I'm going to have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are amazing! I actually ended up buying one after posting this and I get compliments on it all the time!

    ReplyDelete