Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Good Stuff

This past weekend Luke, Max and myself made the 7 hour trek up to Minnesota for my annual family reunion.  I was so looking forward to a weekend of relaxation and family time.  Max is such a social little boy that I knew he would have a great time with my mom's side of the family.  She has 10 brothers and sisters and so I have a crap load of aunts, uncles, cousins, extended cousins and kids of cousins!

Let's just say that Max did great!  He was actually the easy/relaxing part of the trip.  Everyone gushed over him and he just loved it.

New comfy car seat.

Taking over for dad.

Crawling around the cabin

Playing ball with dad

Lucy and Max playing at the cabin

So worn out he fell asleep with his legs underneath him.  I'm guessing he was sitting up and then simply passed out.

Sippy time!

Center of attention

Watching the annual family baseball game

Uncle Matt up to bat

Dad pitching

Happy family :)

Max and his new buddy Jake

Max and dad out to eat after a cruise on the lake

Me and Max at lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment