Friday, July 1, 2011

I Heart Canada

I have this small secret love affair with Canada.  I told Luke the other day that I'm seriously considering moving there.  Not sure where yet, so all my Canadian friends I'm looking for your suggestions on where we should go! :)

I think I would fit in well there.  I already have some form of weird northern Minnesota/Canadian accent and say "eh/hey" all the time.  I'm nice.  I LOVE hockey.  I don't mind the cold and actually prefer it to being too hot.  The Monarchy, that's cool.  Justin Bieber, enough said {Ok, I'm joking on that one... I may have a slight case of Bieber fever just because I like his music}.

Max is in I think...

He already sleeps with his hockey stick.  Seriously he wouldn't let go so Luke let him take it to bed with him.  He then banged it against his crib for the next half hour.

"My First Maple Leafs Tee" is what his t-shirt says.  For those of you who don't know what that is it's the hockey team in Toronto.

HAPPY CANADA DAY EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment