Wednesday, June 29, 2011

3 Years

Yesterday was Luke and my 3 year wedding anniversary.  Luke sent me some cool flowers at work and I got him a card.  

For dinner we went to Ruth's Chris and ate tons of great food!  When making the dinner reservation online it asked if we were celebrating anything special so I clicked Anniversary.  Upon arrival at the restaurant I said our name and that we had a reservation and they immediately looked up and congratulated us on our anniversary.  I glanced nervously at look and he rolled his eyes at me.  He's not really into that stuff so I laughed at the fact that they had said it in front of other people.  Ha!  Our nice booth table was adorned with fake rose petals and we received free dessert.  To me well worth the embarrassment!

Since I don't have any other great stories from our anniversary I'm going to leave you with some photos from our wedding.

Happy 3 years Luke!
Photo booth fun

The girls

The kiss

Capitol Building

Suit models

No comments:

Post a Comment