Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Virus Attack

Max was sick most of the weekend.  I brought him to daycare on Monday morning and he was one of the only ones there as the rest of the kids were also sick.  He seemed well enough to go so I dropped him off.

Later at work my computer suddenly started acting weird.  It has been running slow lately but I figured it was the fact that it was reaching it's 6 year birthday.  All of a sudden I started getting crazy pop-ups on my screen and I knew right away... I had a virus.  I knew it was time to say goodbye.  It was difficult at first as this computer has been with me for a long time.  I got my computer only 9 months after meeting my husband and I consider us to have been together a long time.

After some consultation with Luke and my best friend Morgana I decided on a MacBook Pro.  I'm very excited to be a Mac owner but also a little apprehensive.  I know NOTHING about Macs.  They are total foreign territory to me.  I'm usually pretty good with computers but when it comes to this, I have not a clue.

So far I have figured out my email and how to get onto the internet... oh and how to take a photo of myself with my photobooth!  Any of you Mac owners out there please feel free to help!

Playing with my new toy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment